top of page
Sphere on Spiral Stairs

Getting Your Refund Money $$


Getting your refund money $$

In the case of foreign nationals abroad or in the USA, you can receive your tax refund money in one of several ways.


It will depend on whether you have an existing USA bank account with the taxpayer name on it (can be joint).

  • If you do, then we can either have the taxing agency direct deposit into your account or if you are the recipient in care of our firm, we can direct deposit the government check into your U.S. bank account. Nominal charges may apply.

  • If you do not, know that most foreign banks will accept U.S. State or Federal Government refund checks. Be aware, they will most likely give you local currency and exchange rates unless you arrange otherwise. Transaction clearing may take 2-3 weeks. Client will be responsible for courier charges and nominal fees may apply.

bottom of page